Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dot.Tk - Fooling Poeple...

WARNING
Your domain will be reclaimed by them and parked at sedo parking once you are popular.

You Should be carefully ...if you thinking  to get Dot.tk Free domain... there is big conspiracy behind which sooner or later you will exprience once yourname.tk domain become popular...  

MY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH DOT.tK Free domain : 

I was not aware about this Dot.Tk Scam and could not read review of people on net.. My Eyes open when my free domain with Dot.Tk  

UnicityIndia.TK  (Don't Click) .. They removed my site and loaded with their own ads to generate money and sent an email that ......

"Dear Unicityin,
The Dot TK Abuse and Copyright Infringement department has  visited your website today.

Unfortunately we have to say that today we cancelled your domain UNICITYINDIA.TK.
No-one can re-register this domain again at this stage. This may change  in the future.

The reason for the cancellation is that the website address  you used for your Dot TK domain name was not accessible or  did not follow the guidelines set in our terms and conditions. "


THOUGH I HAVE NOT USED ANY COPYRIGHT MATERIALS...ORIGINAL CONTENTS YET THEY TAKEN DOWN MY SITE AND REPLACING WITH LOTS OF ADS..


REASON :
Once your Domains gain good traffic they will stole those domains without any notice and park them to earn money from the back link traffic.



STOP: It’s free....or so you think?
                Better you buy a domain than go for this FREE Domain.. 


                                      NOW I AM WORKING ON REMOVING ALL THE LINKS FROM ALL SITES TO DIVERT MY TRAFFIC TO www.UnicityIndia.Org 

17 comments:

combo said...

Great work Better LIfe about I am going put this on my your web site

Anonymous said...

The same thing happened to me Smoke Fumus and they did not contact me with the option to buy my .tk nor did they send any notifications of any kind nor did they leave anything in my dot.tk account to tell me. They waited until I had written over a hundred articles and generated thousands of links leading to the site and my trafic got into the thousands and than they set up a redirect that sends my readers to malware infected sites..These people are the scum of the eath, I am currently working on a new article exposing these rat bastards for what they really are. Anyone who has had a similar experience please contact me on the contact form for my new site b-isforbest.us and let me know

FWS Tricks said...

Yeah, that's a truth..

JamesLynch said...

This is the one of the best and informatic blogspot i ever seen.thanks for such a nice and unique content with many tips , ideas and guide to other traveler.Thanks again.
gavriluta matei scam

Ripon Sarkar said...

Oh my God! what can I do now? Please Suggest me. Recently I have created a dot.tk account. How can I delete the domain from the scammer? Please ans me anyone.

Raihan said...


there has another smart domain cu.cc

DAS1951 said...

Ripon, Neel et al. Forget about 'free' sites and go to a regular domain name supplier and obtain a domain with .com, .org etc or something from your own country. It might cost the equivalent of 10 to 20 GBP per year but will be easy to manage in all respects and, above all, be RELIABLE.

Unknown said...

They cancel your domain(s) and give you some B.S. excuse

all mighty said...

Same Happened to me, and now I can't view my blogspot

Unknown said...

Yes, they are scum... Complete scam artist and google should remove there website from search. Ive had the same problem. Another register to stay clear of is 1 and 1 as they are scam artist as well. Nothing in this world is free, not even the lottery winner who wins millions of dollars has to instantly pay the goverment hundreds of thousands if not more. Nothing is free. If they say it is... Just turn your cheek

DAS1951 said...

Shaunalynn, in what way are 1&1 scam artists?

Unknown said...

My domain was just taken away from me without any warning, i can't go to it, the dns settings say it isn't mine anymore, and i can't re-register it because it says it is an "important" domain name and i have to pay for it now, had to got around my site, all my other stuff and change the links everywhere because of this. All you had to do is give the damn warning, CJ!

Herry Johnson said...

Lolepicshop- The Best Shop to Sell Your LoL Account. Sell League of Legends account easily and also buy lol account.

james brownn said...

Excellent website you have so much cool information!..

web hosting reviews

Clasher Indonesia said...

Unbelieveable

Clasher Indonesia said...

Unbelieveable

Unknown said...

Same thing happened to me they are absolutely a SCAM!!

Post a Comment