Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

TEN REASON WHY YOU SHOULD NOT GO FOR DOT.TK DOMAIN

                   TEN REASON WHY YOU SHOULD NOT GO FOR DOT.TK DOMAIN

1. It is free but not in your control
2. Once yourdomain.tk become popular...they will steal from you.
3. They will charge you for abuse and copyright to take control over your domain.
4. You work hard to drive lots of traffic now they will use yourdomain.tk for ads.
5. Even if you buy yourdomain.tk from them ... you will not have full control over.
6. You can NOT transfer yourdomain.tk to any other server..
7. They will not give you Auth-Code for transfer.
8. At the end you will be charged more pay or leave after all they will re-sell yourdomain.
9.You will regret at the end...
10. To save yourself and your hard work and money...better buy domain from Google or other but Say good  bye to DOT.Tk FREE or Paid.


Whenever you plan to buy domain ..carefully read the review online... because once your domain becomes popular...you are in danger... it is always good to buy in your local country where you have complete customer support... 

BUT NEVER EVER THINK TO BUY OR GO FOR FREE DOMAIN LIKE DOT.TK 
YOU WILL REGRETS AND CRY .. 





10 comments:

Emanuele said...

I own a .tk domain since 2008 and never had a problem.

The point is that free domain are not given as present, and users have no legal property of .tk domains if they don't pay for them.

It is clearly stated in the Terms of Service. The only fool here is you, that didn't read the TOS.

I legally own a .tk domain, bought and paid as for any other internet domain.

gush said...

...I own a .tk domain since 2008 and never had a problem.

LUCKY YOU, I have had several domains from 2006. 20+ and let me tell you I'm down to 1 domain from them now. DOT TK is garbage save your pennies and buy a real domain name for a buck. Register a domain with them for 1 year it will be gone in 2 months if your website is worth anybody's time... and you actually own/bought a .tk domain? Why. Get a real domain name .com/.net/.org you must work for dot tk.

Umakant Mishra said...

I suddenly discovered that none of my dot tk domains are working. When I logged into my.dot.tk, I found that I had 0 domains. I was shocked to see that. I had developed a few domains since 3 years with high traffic and popularity. One of the sites was trizsite.tk which was hosting an international journal on TRIZ- Theory of Inventive Problem Solving.

I wrote about the matter to support@dot.tk and requested them to look into the matter. After a few days they replied that "Your domain was disabled because your use of it violated our terms and conditions and/or our content policy" which includes copyright, spamming phishing etc.

I was shocked again. First of all I edit the content myself and there is no chance of illegal content. Secondly how can all the domains (on different servers) got involved in copyright or spamming or phishing etc. all at a time. Thirdly, they could have removed a specific domain for a purpose, but how could they remove all my domains at a time. And lastly, I thought they would be sensitive to truths, but they came out as real cheats.

Sudip Tantubay said...

http://jaihindu.tk

website valuegator said...

It is a nice blog..It is important to do SEO o your website to improve it's worth..
websites worth

Joseph Bales said...

Guys... DotTK Scammed me, but i have found a much better alternative:
http://ow.ly/LMO7302MvOU

Joseph Bales said...

Guys... DotTK Scammed me, but i have found a much better alternative:
http://ow.ly/LMO7302MvOU

Unknown said...

my www.onlinehthnews.tk also doesnot work or load anymore!!

seravina danniella said...


Thank you for sharing! This article is very informative and helpful. Thank you for the good work.

Web Developer

Anonymous said...

Are you searching a domain name provider place!!! their services is good for a business startup so i suggess my friends for bying.

Dubai VPS Server

Post a Comment